This is a really good, comforting AIP fish dish which is perfect to heat up for lunch. It taste soo good thanks to too much garlic spice..
If you would like to see me doing the foodprep on youtube you can click here;
This recipe is preparation of 5 large portion.
EXTRA KITCHEN EQUIPMENT
10 Alaska pollak fish filés
Salt, 1 1/2 Tea spoon (I use brand himalayan salt)
1-2 teaspoons of dried garlic
1 teaspoon of oregano
2-3 table spoons of avocado oil
1 package of 50g dried mushrooms or / 100g fresh mushrooms (organic)
1 Can of bamboo sprouts (no additives)
2 packages (5dl) of coconutcream (I use Garants, brand bought from Willys)
How to do it:
- Add hot water to the dried mushrooms and let it soak for 15 minutes.
- Put the fish in a heat proof bakning dish
- Add the avocado oil
- Add the spices (garlic powder, oregano, salt)
- Add bamboo sprouts
- Add the soaked mushrooms (remove the water first) and add the coconut cream
- Add the fish dish into the oven (15-20 minutes, 250 C).
- Serve with salad.
I hope you like it!
I try to eat as much ecological products as possible so when you go grocery shopping, look for ecofriendly.
Did you try to make this recipe?
Tag @aip4life on Instagram and use hashtag #aip4life and let me know what you think 🙏🏻💕